SUICOKE FITTING GUIDE
Measuring Your Foot
- Place your heel on the triangle and align it with the line.
- Find where your big toe lands on the respective lines.
- If you land between two line markers, we recommend going up to the larger size.
- If necessary, feel free to trace an outline of your foot with a pencil. This will help distinguish where your foot fits on the scaling system.
You can download our sizing chart down here.
Directions for Using our Sizing Chart
- First and foremost, make sure your print scaling is set to 100% scaling.
- This will ensure that the chart prints to the paper’s proper dimensions.
- Once printed, cut the right page at the designated cut markers.
- Connect both the left and right page using the “V” markers.
- Make sure all lines are in alignment then tape both pages together.
- Place foot on chart and find your measurement.
- The chart is to be used as reference. The scaling is based on US & UK sizing.
- For other sizing, please refer to the chart on the bottom of the right page.
- Suicoke does not offer half sizes. If you find yourself between two sizes, please size up.
- Our footbed is measured in millimeter (mm) units which is why the left row of our sizing chart is listed in MM. Please find your desired sizing scale in the rows below.
|MM||US (MEN)||US (WOMEN)||EU||UK||JPN (CM)|
Vibram x Suicoke Five Fingers Sizing Chart
|US (MEN)||EU||JPN (CM)|
|6.5 ~ 7||38||23.5|
|7.5 ~ 8||39||24|
|8 ~ 8.5||40||25|
|8.5 ~ 9||41||25.5|
|9 ~ 9.5||42||26|
|9.5 ~ 10||43||26.5|
|10.5 ~ 11||44||27.5|
- I wear size 9.5 in sneakers, what size should I order?
Our styles are true to size. If you wear size 9.5 in sneakers, we would recommend going with size 10. We like to style with a little room at the front of the toes and behind heels.
- Are all of your styles unisex?
Yes! All of our styles are unisex. Each style will have both women's and men's US sizing listed on the product pages.
For the ladies, we recommend going up a size than your typical sneaker size.
- Fall/Winter styles with shearling lining or closed-toe
We recommend going up a size in our Fall / Winter styles with shearling lining or closed-toe for a more comfortable fit.
For additional questions about SUICOKE sizing, please contact our customer service department here.
Ready to shop? Click on the image below to check out all of our new arrivals.